Why we should have wood stoves in our house
The need of wood stoves are increasing very rapidly in the modern world. The reasons for this rise are the unpredictable weather conditions, the change from regular pattern of seasons and the extreme drop in temperature during winter. Using a wood stove is more comfy, economical and efficient. read more
Wood stove is an appliance which burns wood or wood derived biomass and heats up your room making it warm. Nothing can beat real fire in the peak of the winter. No electric heater or gas stove can replace the sizzling beauty of burning wooden fire flames and its warmth. Is not it romantic? And yes, it is the cheapest and effective way to warm up your home!
Wood stoves account zero pollution of the environment and does not contribute any percentage of global warming. The pleasure one gets from the mesmerizing view and the warmth is beyond words. You do not have to rely on electricity or gas suppliers to make this work.
How to use wood stoves
Wood stove helps to produce more heat from each log of wood, but one should be properly aware of the usage.
- Heat up the flue using a source of heat.
- Light a fire and build it up using softwood and logs.
- Keep the fire in pace and raise the temperature by adding large logs gradually.
- The air vents should be controlled for ensuring efficient burning.
- Adjust the air vents and maintain the fire in the stove.
How to use stove more effectively
- Control and regulate air vents in a way that, the fire is steadily burning through the woods.
- You can use enough amount of fuel to get the desired temperature.
- Do not burn the stove quickly as it may cause the fire to smolder due to lack of oxygen.
- Maximise the air supply inside the stove.
Treat your home with a wood burning stove. Make your home cozy and comfy. Just get that warmth from the woods and make your interiors classy in affordable rates.
The future is renewable or there is not any future!